THANK YOU for your KINDNESS, LOVE and SUPPORT.
We are so grateful for the outpouring of support from our community as we work hard to respond to the spread of COVID-19. It has truly made a difference and we are proudly standing strong because of your support and donations.
CommWell Health community health system focus is protecting the health and safety of our communities and colleagues. CommWell Health operates in six southeastern counties, offering primary care, behavioral health and dental services.
CommWell Health employs 240 colleagues who are Frontline Healthcare Heroes –using their skills, talents, and compassion to bring essential health care to people throughout our communities. CommWell Health employees have served on the frontline during natural disasters, and presently during the Coronavirus pandemic.
CommWell Health Needs Community and Businesses HELP!
CommWell Health urgently needs support from our business partners, community entities, colleges and universities, and civic organizations to help us continue our work to protect our communities and reduce the spread of COVID 19.
- For more information about donating supplies and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) related to the COVID-19 outbreak, contact us here. We will have someone contact you to discuss current needs and usage history. CommWell Health will gladly accept Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), including: N95 masks, surgical mask, gowns, gloves, hand sanitizer (gel, wipes).
FOOD & TREAT DONATIONS
- For information about coordinating donations of food and snacks contact us here. We will help you select days and times and explain drop-off locations and procedures. The latest staff count is 240 in all of our 16 locations.
CLOTH MASK DONATIONS
- We have been blessed with handmade cloth mask donations. We are still accepting these masks for our patients. Cloth masks can be mailed to CommWell Health Four Oaks Operations Center Attn: Andrea Morales-Williams 6114 U.S. Hwy 301 S, Four Oaks, NC 27524. If you live nearby and would like to schedule an outdoor drop-off, contact us here.
MONETARY DONATIONS FOR SUPPLIES & RESPONSE
CommWell Health Supports the Community during the COVID Pandemic:
- CommWell Health is identifying COVID-19 in our communities and connecting people to care: CommWell Health was among the first Health Centers to begin patient and community COVID-19 testing. CommWell Health continues to provide patient care services, and have established three central COVID 19 drive by test locations within our geographic footprint: Bladen County at CommWell Health of Tar Heel, Sampson County at CommWell Health of Salemburg, Johnston County at CommWell Health McGee’s Crossroads.
- CommWell Health has tested over 8,000 patients for COVID-19, and adheres strictly to CDC and NC DHHS guidelines, and reports all positive results to appropriate county health departments. CommWell Health’s care coordinators work collaboratively with the health department staff to ensure appropriate patient follow-up is provided.
- The CommWell Health COVID Helpline connects patients to a provider lead care team that shares up to date COVID educational information, guidance and support.
- CommWell Health is meeting people where they are as a “Virtual Community Healthcare”: To help stop the spread of COVID-19, and help reduce costly emergency departments visits, CommWell Health provides state of the art health records and technology, as a Virtual Community Health Center. This creates greater patient access to care, by continuing to meet the health care needs of our communities. CommWell Health offers telemedicine for primary care, telepsychology for behavioral health services, teledental, and emergent care for dental care. Patients may contact 1-877-WELL-ALL (935-5255) to schedule a telehealth appointment without leaving their home or job location.
- CommWell Health Supports Farmers and Agricultural Workers: To support farmers and workers, CommWell Health has distributed over 500 COVID 19 educational packets, masks, and gloves to our communities.
- CommWell Health partners at local, state, and national levels: As CommWell Health proactively monitors the impact of COVID-19 in our communities and businesses, CommWell Health partners with other community health centers nationally through Health Choice Network and through the NC Community Health Center Association, and other Public Health entities at the local, state, and national levels to deliver the best care possible, and mitigate the spread of COVID-19.
If your community, organization, business, house of worship, or civic group would like to support CommWell Health’s COVID Healthcare Hero’s with any type donation or other support of appreciation, please contact Andrea Morales-Williams, Communications and Marketing Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or 910-567-7177.