Protect yourself and others from Flu, COVID-19, and RSV
Respiratory viruses commonly cause illness such as flu, COVID-19, and respiratory syncytial virus (RSV), especially in the fall and winter. There are actions you can take to protect yourself and others. Learn about how to reduce your risk of getting sick from these viruses, and if they are spreading in your community.
Follow these steps to help prevent getting sick:
- Stay home if you are sick.
- Stay home if you have a suspected or confirmed case of COVID-19.
- Avoid contact with people who have suspected or confirmed COVID-19.
- Cover your coughs and sneezes with a tissue or your shirt sleeve, not your hands.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid touching your face with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with others, such as kissing, shaking hands and sharing cups and eating utensils.
- Clean frequently touched surfaces such as doorknobs and mobile devices.
- Highly encouraged to wear a mask during patient care and when in the public.
COVID-19 Testing Information
COVID Testing Appointments
To receive a COVID test you must schedule an appointment with a CommWell Health provider. To schedule a COVID test appointment at a CommWell Health location nearest you, call CommWell Health at 1-877-WELL-ALL (935-5255).
COVID-19 Vaccination Schedule
COVID Vaccine Appointments
At this time, CommWell Health is not offering COVID vaccines. Call CommWell Health at 1-877-WELL-ALL (935-5255) if you have any questions.