- 1/4 Personal sized seedless watermelon diced
- ½ green bell pepper – diced small
- ½ orange bell pepper – diced small
- ½ cup chopped red onion
- 15 sprigs of cilantro – chopped
- 1 jalapeno – minced
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 teaspoon roasted cumin powder
- Salt to taste
Put all the ingredients in a bowl and mix. Check for seasoning and adjust, if needed. Serve with chips or as a side salad.
All the fruits and veggies can be chopped ahead of time and kept in the refrigerator. Before serving, mix everything, squeeze lime juice, season and enjoy. Use chili pepper of your choice – jalapeno, serrano or thai chili.