CommWell Health is committed to fostering, cultivating, and preserving a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion.
• Colleagues are our most valuable asset. The sum of individual differences, life experiences, along with unique
capabilities and talent that our colleagues invest in their work, represents a significant part of our culture, our reputation, and our commitment to excellence.
• CommWell Health embraces and encourages colleague differences.
• Colleagues have a responsibility to treat others with dignity and respect at all times as noted in our Behavioral Code of Conduct.
• 1 in 6 Medicaid beneficiaries
• 1 in 5 uninsured persons
• 1 in 3 individuals below poverty
• 1 in 5 rural residents
We are committed to exceptional care, not average care, and communities filled with healthy, happy lives. CommWell Health is a values-driven organization. Our values are integrated into the decisions, actions and behaviors of the CommWell Health team. They are embedded into our company culture—both inside our walls and out in the community. Learn more about our Mission, Vision, and Values.
Transcendence Tuesday 05/15/2018 – Corporate